Why Have a Flexible Payment Plan?
Crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, orthodontic treatment and even anti-wrinkle treatments can be very costly but can make a huge difference to your smile. To make it easier for you to choose to have these treatments we now offer a payment plan to cover the costs with agreed monthly payments.
How to Set it Up:
Easy, quick and straightforward to arrange, you will simply need your bank account details. No credit check is required.
Here’s How it Works:
- You agree a treatment plan with your dentist and decide if it’s an ongoing or a fixed-term plan.
- All your payments are conveniently collected by direct debit
- With the fixed-term plan you and your dentist agree the total number of payments to be made for the treatment and the monthly amount
- With an ongoing plan you and your dentist agree the monthly amount. Your plan will continue until it is cancelled
- You and your dentist can choose to agree an initial payment amount (this can be any amount and or you may decide not to have one at all)
- Your dentist will give you a print out of the Terms and Conditions
- Complete the short online application with your dentist – this will be sent to Simplyhealth Professionals
- As soon as the form has been sent you will receive a confirmation email from Simplyhealth Professionals (the terms and conditions will be included).
- Payments are collected from you on the 1st of each month.
- If you would like another plan all you need to do is to complete a new application