A recognised BDA (British Dental Association) member, Dr Pitt has been providing general and cosmetic dentistry in Colchester since 2000.
Dr Pitt spends one day a week away from his surgery teaching Clinical Dentistry to students on the outreach scheme in Southend.
Dr Pitt is also qualified and experienced in alternative treatments including dental acupuncture and B’tox (to remove facial lines and prevent excess sweating).
He is a gold member of the International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics and a member of The Association For Facial Aesthetics.
At The Dental Studio we can concentrate on the whole facial area to provide non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments.
Stephen is married to Tracey who works at The Dental Studio part time as a dental nurse and they have two daughters Nancy and Violet.
Stephen Pitt has been the owner of The Dental Studio since November 2005 and since opening Stephen and his team have achieved the following:
- Winner- Best Dental Team, UK 2011
- Winner- Best Dental Team, East of England and UK 2011
- Finalist- Young Entrepreneur 2010
- Winner- Best Dental Team, East of England 2009
- Highly Commended Best Young Dentist 2009
- Winner – Best Young Dentist in the East Dentistry Awards 2008
- Winner – Best New Company – Colchester Business Awards 2008
- Finalist – Best New Company – Colchester Business Awards 2007
- Finalist – Best Practice, Dentistry Awards 2007
- Runner Up – Best Young Dentist, Eastern Region, Dentistry Awards 2007
- Top 5 best new UK practice 2006 (Private Dentistry Awards)
- Raised £2000 for charity in the last 2 years